Overslaan en naar de inhoud gaan

Diploma recognition

Diplomas are not automatically recognised throughout the EEA. If you want your Flemish (or other) diploma recognised abroad, please contact the NARIC centre of that country. There you will receive all information about the procedure.

If you need to give information about your Flemish diploma abroad, you can use:

  • Diploma supplement

A document that is issued in Dutch (or upon request in English) with every diploma that is issued by a Flemish university or college of higher education. The diploma supplement can only be issued by the institution that issues the diploma.

  • NARIC certificate

A certificate from NARIC Flanders confirms that the diploma is recognised in Flanders and was issued by an institution for higher education recognised in Flanders.

Tip:Have a look at the site of NARIC Flanders.